Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Nail Stamping; Moyou Pro Plate 7 XL

I have recently bought my first proper nail polish stamping plate! A Moyou #7 XL plate! I was so excited when I received it in the mail that I immediately removed the polish that I already had on, and started a new design, admiring the shiny plate.

I had already had some practice with stamping, but the plates were cheap nasty ones from Poundland and Ebay, and therefore were difficult to pick up the whole image and transfer it to my nail. On a whim, I decided to try a more expensive, much talked about brand which led me to Moyou.

The packaging was delightful, and I immediately got the hang of the stamping action, and it was so much better and easier than my cheaper knock off plates, even without special scraper, stamper or polish!. Obviously I'm not perfect, but I can practice!

I'm already looking at buying another few to add to my ever growing stash of nail products! Next time though, I wouldn't bother with the 'XL' tag on some of the products, and just get the smaller versions because I have small nails and could probably get away with it, and it also means up to 4 extra designs on each plate!

Here are a few of the first attempts at using the plate!








I've also just heard about The Clockwise Nail Polish's nail blog give away, where she is giveing away more of these fabulous plates, and other goodies such as Polishes that i cant get my hands on here in the UK, like ORLY and Essence, and two glitter polishes which I cant tell what they are, but they look beautiful!

To enter, just go HERE!




 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com