Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Beauty Products and Collection 2000 Mascara Review


Okay, so i think i can admit i have a  bit of a obsession with nail polish, and had over 100 last time i counted (about 2 months ago). When i left all my polish at uni by accident, the 2 weeks i was at home i managed to acquire 11 new polishes... i need to stop!

As i use each of the polish's, ill do a review on them.

The Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara is the only thing I've used so far. I have one MAC mascara which i got a long long time ago, and i just reuse the brush from this, as i feel the brush is the best I've ever used, and you can use the cheapest mascara with the MAC brush and lashes turn plump, voluminous, and dark, which is good when you have blonde tipped eyelashes like me!

The mascara its self stays on for a full 12 hours without flaking, however when it comes to taking it off, there may be a slight grey smudge under my waterline, barely noticeable unless I'm looking right up close in the lit up mirror. The tube itself lasts me 6 days a week for about 3 months, as ive had this particular one before.





 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com