Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

NOTD : Gold French Manicure


This is the nail polish I've had on today, I used Cookies and Cream Essence polish as the base coat. It goes on smoothly and evenly, although it did take 3 coats for me to be happy with its opacity.

 I then used Barry M's Gold Foil Effect on the tips to create a metallic french manicure finish. To top it off and i used the Claires Gel Clear Top Coat to try and keep it as long as possible!

The day after i did it i had one chip on my left had pointer finger, but i just redid the Gold polish, and then today after washing my hair i have three chips, one on the same finger and then two on my left hand thumb. The rest of the fingers are still perfect with no tip wear, which im happy about. 

What should my next blog post be about? I'm leaning towards a 'daily makeup' or 'my favorite apps'!


 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com