Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Birthday presents for a 20 year old girl?


I had trouble thinking of things to buy my friend who has just turned 20. At 18 and 21, you can do the classic champagne glass, or something else with their age on, but for 20, and without wanting to spend a load of money, its quite difficult.

In the end, i decided to make a little 'compilation' of things...


To see the detail of the present, click the 'read more' button underneath...


For her birthday compilation, I've included a lovely sparkly silver, almost holographic nail polish from   Claire's, which when i quickly swatched, wasn't as i expected as the glitter wasn't as dense as it looks in the bottle, and there fore would take +three coats to become opaque, but does nicely as a topcoat for extra dazzle on a manicure.

I also got a sweet smelling Montagne Jeunesse Very Berry face mask, as I've used these before and love how soft and smooth they leave my skin feeling. i also bought one for myself, a chocolate orange smelling mask, and will do a review on that when i use it in the future.

Last but not least, the 'Creamy Candy Bath' bath bomb from Lush, which smelt simply amazing and i had to buy it for my friend as soon as i saw it. Inside the simple black and white packaging is a bright pink and white bath bomb, which the shop assistant said would last 2-3 baths, and will fizz in the bath leaving sweet Bubblegum smelling bathwater. I wanted to buy one for myself it smelt that nice!

Im also going to make her a personalized card, probably editing her face onto something, something that will make her laugh, because I'm that clown around friend who gets you something funny instead of something you actually want/need... I might even make her cupcakes too... Oh the possibilities.

Hopefully ill be able to find some pretty tissue paper and a bag downstairs in the family 'box of present stuff' and make it look nice before i give it to her, i haven't planned this very well...


 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com